ISC 2021 Digital will offer the closest experience one can get to a live event as we are using the newest and most interactive digital platform. Attendees, exhibitors, and speakers will be able to engage with one another in real-time, schedule meetings, and also have the choice between catching sessions live or on-demand.
Attendees draw value from ISC by learning about new products and technologies, exchanging ideas with their peers, making new connections, and advancing their careers. At the same time, exhibitors will get access to an audience interested in finding the best solutions to their business and research challenges.
Based on the experience from the participation at the 2020 edition, SODALITE makes part again of this event with a virtual exhibition booth and a full agenda of presentations covering various topics during the whole week:
- Supporting deployment and operation automation in a hybrid environment through SODALITE
28/07/2021 - 14:00CET - Elisabetta Di Nitto (Technical Coordinator) - Politecnico di Milano
29/07/2021 - 14:00CET - Nejc Bat (Project Coordinator) - XLAB
- Orchestration through TOSCA and Ansible
30/07/2021 - 14:00CET - Dragan Radolovic - XLAB
- Vehicle IoT Use Case - KnowGo Car data management and services platform for connected vehicles
1/08/2021 - 12:00CET - Paul Mundt - ADAPTANT
- Clinical UC: Software-Defined Execution and Optimization of In-Silico Clinical Trials in HPC with SODALITE Platform
2/08/2021 - 12:00CET - Kamil Tokmakov and Steven Presser - HLRS
- Dynamic resource allocation for machine learning inference
02/08/2021 - 14:00CET - Giovanni Ennio Quattrocchi - Politecnico di Milano